Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.767 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,457 (R$ 2,863) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)