Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.005 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,604 (R$ 4,266) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)