Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,806 in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)