Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,560 (€1,421) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)