Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.379 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,619 (€597) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)