Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,953 (₨160,921) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)