Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.661 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨263,859 (£3,154) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)