Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.159 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨504,735 (£5,927) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)