Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,822 (£715) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)