Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨503,780 (£5,983) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)