Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.670 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 85% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,816 (€1,448) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)