Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,738 (€710) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)