Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.005 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,389 (€949) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)