Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.559 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,028 (2,157TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)