Cost of living comparison between Enschede, Netherlands and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.738 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enschede (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨487,695 (€6,705) in Enschede to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)