Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.760 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,520 (Bs 16,794) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (37 minutes ago)