Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.903 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨513,877 (C$10,095) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)