Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.123 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 110% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,134 (C$2,573) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)