Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20856 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,241 (303,233 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)