Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.358 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,742 (€955) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)