Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨383,654 (€5,091) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (about 2 hours ago)