Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,481 (€5,834) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨351,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)