Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,186 (€1,699) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)