Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,659 (€854) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)