Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.265 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨42,968 (5,914 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)