Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.716 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨48,398 (6,272 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)