Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.388 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨23,512 (3,183 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)