Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.699 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 23% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨45,521 (5,912 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)