Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.293 INR / TJS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 22% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨22,648 (3,105 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)