Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,173 (123,561 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)