Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,746 (55,175 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (31 minutes ago)