Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,251 (158,154 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)