Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.644 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,996 (Mex$ 10,428) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)