Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,984 (Mex$ 19,799) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (41 minutes ago)