Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,856 (Mex$ 9,578) in Durango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)