Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,393 (R$ 3,190) in Duque de Caxias to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)