Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.707 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 133% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,376 (NZ$1,370) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)