Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.396 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,635 (NZ$1,479) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)