Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.487 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨497,157 (NZ$10,253) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)