Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.191 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 124% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,305 (NZ$3,185) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)