Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.908 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨336,854 (NZ$7,181) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨270,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (40 minutes ago)