Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25746 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,775 (150,607 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)