Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25320 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,227 (285,255 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)