Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,462 (Php29,248) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)