Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,673 (€1,455) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)