Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.712 INR / HRK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,168 (8,667 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)