Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,705 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨523,602 (€7,419) in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430,000 (40 minutes ago)