Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.576 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,244 (AU$1,459) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (40 minutes ago)