Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.410 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 182% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,193 (AU$3,171) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)