Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,978 prices entered by 880 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.094 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 140% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,672 (Dirham 3,851) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)