Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,801 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.539 INR / AED
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨579,017 (Dirham 31,232) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)