Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.518 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨63,741 (3,639 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)