Cost of living comparison between Dresden, Germany and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,443 (€6,553) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)