Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.615 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,517 (€6,522) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)