Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10645 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,467 (981,352 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)