Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11439 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,462 (1,560,143 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)