Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,574 (841,313 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)