Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.723 INR / QAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨596,031 (31,834 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)