Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.695 INR / QAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 188% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,017 (5,200 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)