Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.980 INR / QAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 184% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,508 (4,682 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)