Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.474 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨67,568 (27,312₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)