Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 INR / DJF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨457,926 (1,264,028 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)