Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37592 INR / DJF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨682,640 (1,815,897 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)