Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,851 (R$ 4,628) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (23 minutes ago)