Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,578 (R$ 2,682) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)