Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.829 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,383 (E£ 13,418) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)