Cost of living comparison between Dinajpur, Bangladesh and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.855 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (Taka 4,385) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)