Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.988 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 127% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,536 ($1,116) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)