Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.514 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 125% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,551 ($2,008) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)