Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,952 ($6,286) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)