Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.730 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 123% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,930 ($1,977) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)