Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨585,635 ($9,129) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨465,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (39 minutes ago)