Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.890 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,286 ($6,358) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)