Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.922 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 124% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,800 (€898) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)