Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 16% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨25,069 (₨ 40,181) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)