Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,658 (₨ 5,839) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)