Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,642 (₨ 82,434) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)