Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨13,853 in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (13 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)