Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.786 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,067 (Taka 40,776) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)