Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨78,577 (Taka 98,331) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wilmington, Delaware costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)