Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.769 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,163 (Taka 40,505) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)