Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,713 (Taka 74,145) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)