Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.851 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,182 (Taka 91,907) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)