Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,735 (₨102,572) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (30 minutes ago)