Cost of living comparison between Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,624 (₨5,574) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)