Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨64,662 (₨120,474) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)