Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,313 (₨58,354) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)