Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.509 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,279 (₨108,647) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)