Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨52,487 (Rp 10,920,338) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)