Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,561 (Rp 13,030,131) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)