Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00482 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,823 (Rp 15,095,212) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)