Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00477 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,421 (Rp 7,208,797) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)