Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04529 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨40,087 (885,194 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)