Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04543 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨46,084 (1,014,375 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)