Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / PAB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨420,067 (6,173 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)