Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.248 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨83,327 (Php66,752) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)