Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.823 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,510 (元4,837) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)