Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.209 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 72% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,201 (元11,088) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)