Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,788 (€770) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)