Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03123 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,034 (2,626,545 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)