Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,298 (12,930,841 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨326,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)