Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨367,572 (11,994,555 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)