Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02871 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,048 (1,569,321 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)