Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 501 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,697 (2,947,726 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)