Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02876 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨369,118 (12,833,631 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (32 minutes ago)