Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.344 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,409 (﷼ 3,079) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)