Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.175 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,594 (﷼ 24,297) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)