Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12715 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,398 (561,526 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)