Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13992 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 32% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨37,151 (265,513 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)