Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12457 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,437 (220,259 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (27 minutes ago)