Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12216 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 110% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,817 (497,854 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Batumi costs 600 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jaipur costs ₨14,000 (about 2 hours ago)